The Clinical Team at Care Inn of Abilene will evaluate each resident's
unique circumstances and develop an individualized rehabilitation
program. During treatments, therapists will work toward improving
independence, strength and confidence.
- Orthopedic Fractures, Joint Replacement and Amputation
- Stroke, Parkinson's Disease and Other Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Dialysis Patients
The therapy program at Care Inn of Abilene offers a key to healthier
living through physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Physical therapy focuses on improving and restoring mobility, strength,
flexibility and coordination.
Occupational therapy provides the necessary training to resore daily
self-care skills and improve upper extremity strength and function.
Speech therapy works to improve communication, reading and writing
skills as well as swallowing disorders.
Long-term care assists those who may benefit from 24-hour nursing
availablity and assistance with meals, medications or other activities
of daily living.
The environment at Care Inn of Abilene is designed so that residents
may live comfortably as a part of a community.
Care Inn of Abilene is pleased to offer the following services:
- Care plans focusing on residents' needs
- Physician visits by independent providers
- 24-hour nursing care
- IV therapy
- Wound care, including Wound VAC Therapy
- Medication management
- Nutritional and dietary support
- Daily activity and enrichment program
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Dental, optometry and podiatry services by independent providers
- Discharge planning and Medical Social Services